If you had a day,

如果你擁有一天

would you give me a moment?

可以撥空給我嗎?

Would you allow our play

介意我們盡情玩耍

to leave no bone unbroken? 

直到我們粉身碎骨嗎?

 

*Let’s love, like 17.

讓我們像17歲那般的愛吧

I’m in love with poisoning.

我無藥可救的陷入愛裡

Only bring your pretty, frightful gifts to me.

唯一解藥是美麗卻可怕的你

Let’s love, and kill like 17 now.

讓我們,像17歲那般的愛,然後死去。

 

If I weren’t so cold,

如果我不那麼冷漠

we could unfreeze this moment.

或許我們不會如此尷尬

And as the world grow old,

當時光飛逝

We’ll leave no heart unbroken.

我們終將心碎 

 

*

 

Tomorrow cannot be like this.

明日不再如此美好

And even though it’s such a simple world,

儘管這只是個渺小的世界

tomorrow cannot be like this.

然而今日已經消逝

Tomorrow they will take a stand.

明日他們將會表態

We’ll leave no heart unbroken.

我們終將心碎

 

*2

 

Let’s run, and kill like 17 now.

讓我們,像17歲那般的奔跑直到精疲力盡

Let’s love, and kill like 17.

讓我們,像17歲那般的愛,然後死去。

 

 

(花半小時隨便翻的,有更好的解釋歡迎留言~~)

 

羨慕有些人可以毫無顧忌的揮霍

或者義無反顧的去愛、去付出

去體驗這世界的酸甜苦辣

唯有知道自己沒有什麼好失去的時候

才會毫無懼怕的走上去

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    steve 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()